Saturday 5 July 2014

About Sara Knox

Hello!

If you just arrived here via google, welcome to my blog.

I am Sara Knox.

I am a College Student...

I am a Nymphomaniac...

And I am an Erotica Writer.

I was born in 1994, and currently studying in a university, pursing a degree like what most young people my age are doing.

The difference is that I have always been a very sexual person from a young age.

What's a nymphomaniac anyway?

If you've never heard of that term, urbandictionary defines it as...

Hypersexuality: a female whose sex drive is obsessively high. Considered a mental illness, colloquially means a horny girl. Not to be confused with slut or skank where one's sexual dignity is pathetically low, nymphomania is simply related to an abnormally high sex drive.

There's even a movie with that name, but that's not the point.

So yes, I have a very high sex drive. And I'm nearly almost always horny. Unlike most horny girls, I embrace my sexuality. That's why I am here to write about my experiences. Now that it's the school summer vacation, I hope to pen down my stories and share them with a wider audience.

If you're here for the first time, bookmark this site. You won't regret it.

Lastly, I'm also an erotica author. You can view my author profile on Amazon here.

So why do I write?

Bring a naturally adventurous girl, I have had many kinky adventures.

I want to share my experiences of how it is like to live a secret double life as a kinky, curious and open-minded girl in a fucked up conservative city.

One day, a friend of mine told me about how he has been putting up some of his work of fiction (mainly short stories) online and selling them.

So I decided, why not?

There's only one problem though - I have to be really careful with airing my secrets online in order to protect my identity.

I hope to change the way society, especially young girls, think about sex and sexuality. At the very least, give you the joy of reading my stories and fantasizing... in the privacy of your bedroom at night. If you have an orgasm or two, it's a bonus. ;)

Thanks for reading,
Sara <3

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stories. Got to know about this from kinkysgGirl. Interesting blog though. Hope to hear more stories. Cheers

    ReplyDelete