Sunday 6 July 2014

Has anyone got caught flashing yourself in public?

So as a follow-up to my previous post, last night I headed to a playground near my house.

I was super horny and just had one thing on my mind - TO MASTURBATE AND GET OFF

I put on a short skirt, leaving my panties at home (it's always good to plan such things in advance). Together with the white racer-back tank top I was wearing (no bra inside either).

The night weather was kinda chilly and windy. My sensitive nipples were erected by the time I got to the playground.

Now, to give you some context, the playground is surrounded by landed houses but it's usually dark, quiet and relatively secluded late at night.

I sat on the swing at the playground (kinda reminded me of the times when I was a little girl, haha) and spread my legs slightly as I rock the swing. My pussy has never felt so airy before. For the ladies reading this, I urge you to try this. ;)

After a while, I got turned on thinking about the encounter last weekend with my FWB (friend-with-benefit) as well as the lesbian video on X-Art I watched at home.

I started to lift my skirt up and rubbed my clit slowly. It wasn't long before I was wet. After about ten minutes of clit play, I didn't wanna cum so soon so I switched my attention to my vagina. I stick my middle and ring fingers in and out of my pussy. I'm a clit girl but I do like fingering my vagina as well.

It was at this point when I sort of lost myself in the moment and got complacent, didn't pay much attention to my surroundings. A guy was jogging in the vicinity. He was jogging towards me and was probably about 10 metres away from me before I spotted him and hastily covered up. Damn, if it wasn't for the dark surroundings you could probably see how red my face turned (could literally feel the heat rushing to my face).

Well, didn't get any action with him. He was pretty good looking and had a nice physique but he just gave me a smile and jogged past me. Caught him turning his head back a few times to sneak a peek at me though.

Girls, or guys, have anyone of you ever been caught flashing yourself in public? Let me know in the comments! :D

Anyways, I'm enjoying my summer vacations from college but am kinda busy with writing my books. I will try my best to update this blog whenever I can though. A male friend of mine shares my fetish for exhibitionism. I'm currently translating his experiences into short stories. Check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment