Wednesday 9 July 2014

Party/Gathering for Hot Girls and Cool Guys

CURRENT COUNT (as of 03:30, 19/07/14): 10 GUYS, 4 GIRLS. NEED MORE HOT BABES!!!!

Hey people,

I have been communicating via email with a few of you in the community here, and I've come up with a fun idea.

WHAT - A fun party/gathering for HOT girls and COOL guys. Open-minded Singaporeans or anyone who happen to be in Singapore are welcome. Sorry to my followers from other countries, I know there are a number of you in the United States.


WHERE - The ideal location is for someone to volunteer his/her apartment, but otherwise we would book a CHALET for a night.

WHEN - TO BE CONFIRMED. One of the Friday/Saturday night in July?

WHO - The plan is to have a GENDER RATIO as equal as possible. Since I am anticipating way more guys who would like to attend than girls, this is what I am going to do.

If you are a GUY: You have to email me a clear photograph of yourself (meaning VISIBLE FACE SHOT with/without full body shot) along with your name/age/race/nationality/contact number/available dates.  

Tell me if you are able to bring along any girls, and how many. Guys who can bring along girls with you will be given priority.

Email details to saraknoxerotica@gmail.com. Emails with incomplete information will not be entertained.

If there are way more guys than girls attending, Sara (me) will be the judge on who to allow in for the party. Judge's decision is final. This will also assure babes that the guys attending will be hunks :P


If you are a GIRL: Drop me an email with your details (name/age/race/nationality/contact number/available dates). To prevent fraud, I may request a photograph from you (will be kept 100% confidential) or I will get my organizers to contact you to verify that you are indeed a real girl.

COST:  The more people attending, the cheaper it will be since we are splitting the cost. It will be FREE for girls. Guys who are able to bring at least two girls along will get a 50% discount. Food/entertainment/alcohol can be brought along by kind participants themselves.

Due to financial constraints, this event will only be pushing through if there are enough participants, unless someone kindly volunteer his/her apartment.



Hope to hear from you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Can not so hot guys join?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send in your application and we shall see ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this party still on? I want in.

    ReplyDelete